Lemon Olive Bars
Glazed lemon Olive Oil Brownies Recipe
Number of serving: 8
7 oz sugar
1/4 Sonoma farm Lemon Olive Oil
1 cup flour
1 pinch of salt
1/2 cup butter
For the glaze :
1 lemon juice
3.5 oz icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Melt the butter.
- Mix the eggs and the lemon olive oil together.
add the flour, the salt, and the melted butter and then the eggs and lemon juice mix.
- Pour the batter in a buttered square mold and bake it during 30 minutes at 350°F. Let the brownies cool completely.
- Prepare the glaze : whisk the lemon juice and the icing sugar together until smooth.
- Pour the glaze on top of your brownies and spread it. Let the glaze set before cutting it. Decorate your glazed brownies.